Friday, June 19, 2009

HBS Wharton and Stanford Published 2009-2010 Applications

Harvard Business School, Wharton, Stanford, MIT Sloan, Northwestern Kellogg, and Chicago Booth published their application deadlines. As expected Round 1 will be in October 2009, Round 2 in January 2010, and Round 3 in March 2010.
Full MBA Admissions Calendar

The top US business schools have also published their 2009-2010 essays. Wharton and MIT Sloan changed some of the essays significantly. Other business schools had minor changes in some of the essays. Recommendation questions had not changed at all in most of the schools.
Full List of MBA Essays and Recommendation Questions

I will keep updating on a weekly bases.

Free Consulting Session with me (follow the simple instructions on the page)

If you find any mistake please let me know via my email

1 comment:

阿倫 Allen said...

Hi

I found your blog through Google search and I noticed that you are/were a MBA student too. My classmates and I recently launched a website (www.mbaNERDs.com) providing free case summary and discussion area for MBA students. In this way, people can better prepare their case study before the class and network with other talents around the world.

Please feel free to take a look and let us know how you feel so that we can improve our services. If you like our idea, please also tell your friends who are still in MBA program. I believe this would be a great help to them! Thank you so much!

Best Regards,


Allen
http://www.mbanerds.com
allen.lin@mbanerds.com